Friday, May 30, 2008

What I liked about Mermaid Lake yesterday

My favorite things of Mermaid Lake yesterday was the Tug-of-War. Next, we went in for lunch, and I had a hot dog in there with potato chips. After lunch, we went swimming in the pool, and I got to go on the slide, and it was really cool. I also played Mini-Golf with some of the other 5th Graders and with Mr. DeLuca. This turned out to be a great field trip, and when we got back to Belmont Hills, my mom picked me up and took me home.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YO Brain it is me Jason. Mermaid lake was fun but the only thing that was bad was how we only got one soda but it still was very fun to me. How long did say in the pool?I stayed in for about the whole entire time open! Mermaid lake was fun!!!!

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey brain! I just want to say that Mermaid Lake was so fun! And remeber the flying carpet! That was hard!
But most of all I liked the pool. I stayed in it for the whole time! Did you? Well I hope you enjoyed your time!

your freind,
Kon

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brian it's MAx Ayala and I read your Mermaid Lake paragraph. I liked that you enjoyed it and I also enjoyed being at the Lake. My favorite thing was also the water slide, I thought it was great. See you later, Brian.

Sincerly,
Max

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Brian,
I had a fun time a mermaid lake too. My favorite part was the water slide it was so cool. when we got on the bus I went on my i pod and I listen to music with my friend Gilbert. When we got back to the school I showed everyone my bike. then I left on my bike with my friend vincent. Well I'm glad you had a good time at mermaid lake.
your friend, Jordan O.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home