Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The detials of what I did this weekend.

This weekend I went to a concert at the Chili-Cookoff. Her name was Sara Evans, and she is a country singer. My dad knows Sara Evans' music. On Sunday I went to my cousin, Baby Kaitlyn's, baptism at my Poppy's church. After the christining, we had a party for her. My cousin, Baby Kailyn's godparents are now my Aunt Teri and her Uncle Rob. We also saw Kierstin Nicole Hinckly, Baby Kaitlyn's cousin. These things over the weekend were a lot of fun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian this weekend I went to my shore house. But it flooded at night so we went to light off some fire works and launch our boats.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian this weekend I went to my shore house. But it flooded at night so we went to light off some fire works and launch our boats.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home